The Propress MINI Handheld Steamer
The technology and reliability that Propress is known around the world for are now available in a portable, handheld MINI clothes steamer.
Compact and lightweight, the MINI is ideal for people who:
Don’t have room for an ironing board
Don’t enjoy ironing
Need to wear pressed clothes or a uniform every day
Have delicate or vintage garments
Want to avoid harsh dry cleaning chemicals
Work as a stylist, window dresser or curtain fitter
Have limited space in their house or apartment
Travel regularly and want the ease of refreshing garments while on holiday or business trip
Better than ironing or dry cleaning
What makes the Propress MINI unique is its non-stick, aluminium steam plate. It heats up in just 45 seconds and glides over fabric. The MINI quickly and gently removes creases and wrinkles, while also eliminating odours between washes by killing 99.9% of bacteria.
Steaming with the Propress MINI offers a range of benefits – breathe new life into your textiles, easily remove creases and odours, reduce the risk of burning fabrics, and avoid harsh dry cleaning chemicals.
The many uses of your Propress MINI Portable Handheld Steamer
The MINI is a lightweight yet robust steamer that is perfect for:
- Everyday clothing and uniforms
- Delicate fabrics, such as silk and rayon
- Vintage clothing
- Intricate items with applique beading and sequins
- Tricky to iron clothing, like suit jackets, pleats, long dresses
- Clothing or fabrics not suitable for ironing, which would otherwise require dry cleaning
- Soft furnishings
- Curtains, drapes
- Bedding (can even help get rid of bed bugs)
- Tablecloths, cloth napkins
With the MINI you can steam clothing and fabrics on a hanger, or steam items lying flat – perfect for bed linen, table linen, upholstery, cushions and seat covers. Curtains can even be steamed on the rail.
Why steam is best
Steamers are faster, more convenient and much kinder to fabrics than conventional steam irons.
Steamers work by relaxing the fibres to remove creases, whereas ironing uses higher temperatures and weight/force to compress fibres. This heat and compression of fibres from an iron over time causes irreversible damage and wear, shortening the life of the garment.
Save money with a portable steamer by eliminating dry cleaning costs and reducing the amount you spend on water and laundry detergent.
Decades of steaming expertise at your fingertips
Propress has been manufacturing commercial steamers for 40 years and have now perfected the technology to create a portable, handheld steamer that you can use and take anywhere.
Their commercial steamers have been trusted by the fashion, film and tv, interior design, and bridal industries for years. Now you can take advantage of the superior Propress quality with your own handheld, portable MINI steamer.
Key features of your MINI steamer:
- Weight – 750g
- Product dimensions – 9 x 13 x 29.5 cm
- Boxed dimensions – 14 x 18.5 x 34.5 cm
- Available in 3 colours: Arctic Grey, Idol Blue, Vintage Pink
- Power – 1350W
- Heat up time – 45 seconds
- Cord length – 3 metres
- Suitable for use with soft water, deionised, distilled or bottled drinking water
- 12-month warranty
- One of the lightest portables on the market
- Thermostatic heat control and auto shut-off safety features
Two detachable water tanks:
- Standard Slimline Tank (130mL) will provide steaming for 7 minutes (approximately 6 garments)
- Big Belly Tank (230mL) will provide steaming for 13 minutes (approximately 10 garments)
Heat-resistant travel bag for easy storage
Steaming mitt (great if you have a lot of garments to do at once, are new to steaming, or are otherwise worried about the heat of steam)
Comprehensive instruction manual
An initial bottle of distilled water
A stylish presentation box, making it an ideal gift!Order a MINI Steamer